Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Friend, Irfani

Well hello again! This time, i'm going to tell you about my friend, my classmate exactly, whose name is Raden Irfani Hasya Fulki, you can call her Fani. She thought it was a cute call because fani has a similar pronunciation with funny, so she's happy with that call. But i usually called her Irfan. She was born on 16th of March, 1999 so now she’s 15 years old. Her horoscope is Pisces. She have one brother, his name is Abhinaya. About her mother and father, her father's name is Devi and her mother is Sri.
About her characteristics, her is 44kg and her height is about 158. She has an oval-shape face, fair skin, and tall enough. She also wear glasses for the detail: left -¼,  right -1. But she never wear softlense or some of that things, because she tought it was too risky and she don’t know how to wear it anyway. She’s an atractive and funny person she’d like to make us smile and an easy-going person, and now she decided to wear veil. 
Her favorite food are pizza, pasta, chocolate, cotton candy, kwetiau, fried chicken, green tea and many more. Her hobby is swimming, but she said that its been a long time since the last time she did. She used to have a pet. Its a super cute rabbit. But unfortunately, it has no name because she don’t even had a change to give it a name because it die too soon, what a poor rabit:( 
About her habbit, the first thing that i always remember is selfie, i know everyone in this world must be have doing that thing but for her, is like a routine. When she borrowed my phone, she was always took a lot of photo's of herself or we called it 'selfie' thing. Moreover, she always try to fix her veil while I tought her veil was so perfectly fine, and also she has a what-an-amazing-voice, she don’t even need to scream and shout for people to heard her. The point is, she had a super loud voice in my class I think. 
This is the picture of me and Irfani when we became a qurban committe as a divison of PPH (Para Pencari Hewan) The place that we visited was Pacet's village.

     


So that is all I can share to you about Irfan. I hope you will visit my blog very often, thank you! 

1 comment: